Saturday, June 5, 2010

Snake game for Maemo

Past few weeks I was working on Snake game implementation for maemo. I tried to implement classic snake game in Qt as learning exercise. To make game more interesting, game is using Accelerometer to direct snake and there is also support for keyboard to direct snake.

Source code is already in gitorous. and installation file is also uploaded on maemo extra-testing repository. To install game on n900 enable either extra-devel or extra-testing and then from terminal type apt-get install snake.

Here are fews snaps from game for overview.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    Visit my web page : Find Out More

    ReplyDelete